fot

Re: [Fot] Mk1 GT6

To: <KLynch7589@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mk1 GT6
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:20:42 -0400
I have the softbound triumph GT6 and Herald manual part #512947, which has
fully dimensioned frame drawings in great detail.  If you do a lot of work
on the car, the manual is indispensible for torque settings, clearances,
diagrams, etc.
Enthusiast Books has it for $49 http://www.enthusiastbooks.com/si/31319.html
I think Bentley Books has it as well.  I do not remember paying this much so
you may want to shop around.
This is the reprinted factory shop manual , just not in looseleaf binder
form.