fot

Re: [Fot] Brake booster spacer block, TR250, TR5, TR6

To: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake booster spacer block, TR250, TR5, TR6
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 12:16:00 -0700
> The part is not available
> from Moss I am told.  (Still waiting for TR250, TR6 catalog from Moss.)

FYI, you can view pages & search the Moss catalog at
http://www.mossmotors.com

However, they don't appear to even have a P/N for that spacer.  The Stanpart
number is 148024, but TRF doesn't list it either.  Rimmers does ... but they
want almost $80 (40 GBP) + shipping for it.

> It looks to be about an inch thick in my Haynes manual.

Looks thinner in the factory parts book, 1/2" or maybe 3/4".

> Just had back surgery.

Yuck !!!

Randall