fot

Re: [Fot] Music

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Music
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:15:08 +0000
>IMHO Bill, the simplest and most bang for your buck is "XM satellite
>radio".
>It's small, simple with a vast variety. Perhaps a nice aside to what's in
>your
>I-Pod...

   I agree! I took my XM portable with me when I drove out west last fall.
Plenty of jazz, rock and was able to keep up with Air America too...

OBTW, I did bring a collection of CDs with me... Bix Beiderbeck, Bennie
Goodman, Modern Jazz Quartet, Miles Davis, Dave Brubeck, Medeival Babes,
Stan Rogers, Fairport Convention, Steel Eye Span, Frank Zappa, Grateful
Dead, Steeley Dan.

Steely Dan was perfect for driving down Hwy 1 in California...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois