fot

Re: [Fot] Blog on my quest to go Triumph Racing

To: Scott Cypher <scypher@usa.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Blog on my quest to go Triumph Racing
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:56:08 -1000
Nice blog Scott. I had never heard of shipwright's disease but I
obviously have a fatal case--I'll be dead long before I get all the
stuff I've taken apart back together.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS