fot

[Fot] GT6 owner nomination

To: Chad_Marshall@ml.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 owner nomination
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 23:29:08 EDT
I came across Chad Marshall on the British Car Forum. He's got a GT6 he's
looking to turn into a vintage racer....

Chad writes:

As far  as Organizations, I am thinking HSR, SVRA, VDCA. All race with in 500
miles of  my home here in Western, North Carolina. I am some what familiar
with the  scene as my friends have been building and racing for 20+ years. I
have gone  to a few races with them as a crew. My pocket book will support my
habit in  the very near future so I am building the carb& I say my pocket
book but
really  it is my wife that I have to worried aboutb& LOL

Anyone who wishes to race a GT6 can't be all bad (or possibly all there,  but
we won't get into that now)! So I'd like to nominate him for FoT. Perhaps
he'll introduce himself further. Do I get a second?

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and  Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)