fot

Re: [Fot] Fiberglas Surrey Top for $3952.00??

To: <jrhill@chorus.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fiberglas Surrey Top for $3952.00??
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tsheach@pba.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:12:45 +0100
This is quite wild, but looks like some wobbly bidding again. There seems to
be more and more of this happening on ebay these days .... Ever since they
starter to hide the bidder names.

Btw if anyone wants similar fibreglass tops ...... Get in touch! They are easy
to get hold of in the uk. I turned one down at 500 gbp a few weeks ago.

Don't get burnt on ebay!

Rgds

Tony