fot

[Fot] Devin Body for less than a FIber Glass Top

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Devin Body for less than a FIber Glass Top
From: mark eginton <dobrosailor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
I have a line on a Devin body out of the original mold but recently cast. I
have been hoarding the info dreaming of doing something with it but I have too
many projects just now so let me know if you are interested. I had him down to
$3500 and it is still available as of today - its just a shell with doors boot
and bonnet - absolutely no innerds. Its in Calif...

  Sigh...