fot

[Fot] Line-boring

To: Fubog1@aol.com, dobrosailor@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Line-boring
From: Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Glen - I just got back from VIR - so missed this thread.  Is line boring common
and/or advisable for a race engine?  Other amici comments - how many line bored
blocks are out there??  What is actually modified to make the rear seal center
up after a line bore?

  Thanks
  Dennis
  b.t.w. - if you are ever looking for an early spring event, or if VIR is on
your list of tracks to race - Mike Jackson's VDCA event is a must do.

Fubog1@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 4/9/2007 4:15:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Fubog1@aol.com