fot

Re: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs

To: PegAndBobM@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:55:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2007 11:41:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
PegAndBobM@aol.com writes:

Well  can't say I had not been warned, but last week I broke a front   hub.
The front left wheel, still bolted to the hub plate beat  me to  turn 5 at La
Junta.  Come to think I never made it to  turn 5.   Anyways...I need a source
for
competition hubs for a  TR3 A, a rotor(or set of  competition rotors) and at
least a good  front fender.

My sincere condolences.
Glad the damage wasn't worse.
Sorry I can't help with parts but I'm sure that others on the list will be
able to help.
I'll also apologize in advance but I have to ask the obvious  question....
    Did you flat-spot the brake rotor...?

Glen
(with tongue in cheek)