fot

[Fot] MOTRAH Stuff

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH Stuff
From: "marty sukey" <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 21:43:32 -0500
Alright, since Joe outed me I might as well fess up. I volunteered to give
Kermit a helping hand with the MOTRAH sales goodies. There are some neat
Grill Badges, Posters and t-shirts made up for this years MOTRAH event. I
believe I will have a table or something set up at the dinner friday night
to pass out all the pre-ordered stuff. So you guys order something so I will
have something to do other than sit there and drink beer. The server will
probably strip off all the attachments about the products so if you are at
all interested email me direct and i will email you back a pdf file. Also
the Saturday autocross is coming together nicely. Not a real big field yet
so there should be a bunch of runs available to us. If you have not signed
up and are interested email me and i can get you the registration info. The
autox is open to Triumph, Austin Healey and Morgans only. Any car from stock
to full race.

And on the FOT t-shirts, aw what the hell, if Ted will put up with me again
I would be happy to coordinate the order.

Marty Sukey

We have MOTRAH 007 event posters
18 X 28 inches printed on high quality stock.
And now, MOTRAH 007 T shirts
If you would like to order any of our memorabilia items in advance you can
open the attached PDF or print the last page of this email, fill in the
appropriate blanks, and

send with your check to:

       MOTRAH 007 Headquarters, 5826 Queens Cove, Lisle IL 60532

Please send the following items:

Motrah Grill badge(s)               @ $60.00 X___________= $___________

Motrah Poster(s)                       @ $10.00 X__________ = $___________

Motrah Tee Shirt(s) Small         @ $15.00 X__________ = $___________

                                Medium     @ $15.00 X__________ =
$___________

                                 Large         @ $15.00 X__________ =
$___________

                                         X Large      @ $15.00 X__________ =
$___________

                                 XX Large    @ $17.00 X__________ =
$___________

Shipping                                      @  5.00 x         1
= $___________

No shipping, picking up at track.
____________

TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED
$____________

Please enclose a check for the Total amount.

Sorry, we cannot hold items without payment nor can we accept credit cards.

SHIP TO or HOLD FOR:

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888

clip_image001.gif]

clip_image003.jpg]