fot

[Fot] Coolest Triumphest Poster EVER

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Coolest Triumphest Poster EVER
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 22:30:08 -0700
Visit the Triumphest 2007 website and click on the thumbnail of the
poster. It's on the left hand side in the middle next to the planned events.

We are looking at printing these up to sale for Triumhpest.  Probably
a poster every TR lover should have on the Garage wall.  "Bond, James
Bond", Bond Girls and TR's!

http://www.triumphest.com

The copy that I put on the website is only 600 pixels wide.  The
original HiRez that we will be making posters of is over 1,000 pixels
wide.  Should make for some very nice posters.