fot

[Fot] Dinner Tickets for Friday Evening @ Road America & Regalia

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Dinner Tickets for Friday Evening @ Road America & Regalia
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:37:20 EDT
FOT,    ET.AL.

I am receiving questions about tickets for the dinner on Friday Night.

I sent a note to Kerm about the availability...copied here.

Kerm1@aol.com

I know that Mr. Holekamp represents a group of (7) folks coming from ISOA and
we want them to join us.

I am still counting heads myself and need some tickets, too.

Kermit, what is latest on the availability of dinner tickets?

Contact Kermit (Bob Wilson) directly. We want you there.  I understand that
it will be held at the pavilion at the Motorplex....no tents.

Event regalia will be available and Marty Sukey will display our stuff and
you can pick up any event shirts ordered in advance.

Additionally displayed, will be the very nice Seiko Chronograph to be
presented to an outstanding TR Pilot. Presentation will be by Kas Kastner
follwing
the MOTRAH-007 Race.  This Chronograph has been sponsored by "A.R.E.".  (yes,
that A.R.E.) Criteria for awarding will be similar to the awarding of the
Kastner Cup.

PERFORMANCE         PRESENTATION           PASSION

Regards,

Joe Alexander