fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:11:36 -0700
Tom,
I'm bringing Nero of course, it's a 34 foot trailer coupled to an
F350 pickup that's 20 feet long.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS