fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE

To: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:26:35 -0500
Tom,

I plan to attend with the TR6. However, I always travel with Richard
and Dan Gehweiler who race a Mini Cooper. They are assisting with
sponsorship of MOTRAH this year as "Stonefield Vintage Racing".  If we
could both join you, we would need room for a modest trailer and two
10' x 20' tents.

Just let me know.

Thanks for your efforts.

Allen

On May 7, 2007, at 1:15 PM, tom strange wrote:

> Jack, Joe...
>     Thanks again Jack for the support offer ...  if possible, it would
> be better if I could even come down on Wed morning (or afternoon) and
> do the set up ... then it would be done and we wouldnt have to worry
> about claiming space etc ....
>     Any possibilities there?
>

> N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
>   thanks jack w!
>
> tom plans to come early in the morning, but this is a choice spot and
> your offer to support is greatly appreciated.
>
> joe a
>

>> In a message dated 5/7/2007 9:51:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>> N197TR4@cs.com writes:
>>
>> Primary location for FoT entrants (with modest trailers) will be near
>> the
>> Building & Pumps that Dispense Race Gas. Grassy area and centrally
>> located
>> EVERYTHING.
>>

>> We will need to guard that area very carefully because there will be
>> a lot
>> of folks that will try to take those spots. If you have anyone who
>> gives you
>> trouble, contact me or Carl. A few signs and crime tape might help.
>>
>> Jack
>>

>> http://www.aol.com.
>

> Tom
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm