fot

Re: [Fot] Denso Alternator Wiring Diagram

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>, "Allen Washatko"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Denso Alternator Wiring Diagram
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 07:26:19 -0700
Most Denso Alternators are for modern cars that have a charging circuit that
is reguulated in part by the ECU.  My own (on the Honda S2000) has 4 wires
marked:
B (black) Battery
C (White/Green) Goes to the ECU
IG (Blk/yel) To ignition switch and the Electrical Load detection circuit
L (Wht/Blu) to the charging lamp circuit.

The ECU has another input from the Electrical Load Detector and the two
signals are used by the ECU to regulate tha amount of charge that is
delivered by the alternator.

I can't say for sure if yours works the same or if you can eliminate that
circuit and still make it work.  If you find out more, I'd love to know.

Regards,
Joe C