fot

[Fot] Findlay, Ohio Cruise In

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Findlay, Ohio Cruise In
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 12:10:41 -0400
Hello list members.
Findlay, Ohio is having a car show/cruise in. This is Saturday, June 2.
Features include a Danger Brothers concert, trophies, activities for
kids and more. The city has reserved a parking lot on Main Street for
British cars. This is a paved lot with about 60 parking spaces. Lot is
right in the middle of the action. You can cruise, shop, eat or just
relax. Yes, there will be adult beverages. Details and registration for
the Findlay event are on the event web site. www.cartunesonmain.com
Findlay is located on I75. 60 miles south of Ohio/Michigan border at
mile marker 157.
If we dont have enough British cars for the parking lot, we need to
release the lot so it can be used for something else. A cut off date of
Memorial Day week-end needs to be used. Please specify you have a
British car when registering. The event registrars are volunteers who
may have no idea that you just signed up with a British car.

The following day is Ft. Meigs British Car Day in Toledo, OH. Come to
the Findlay event then a leisurely drive the next morning to Toledo.
About 40 miles. Contact for the Toledo show is Tony at 419/878-2041.

Thank you, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net