fot

Re: [Fot] Motrah Paddock info needed from all attending

To: tstrange@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Motrah Paddock info needed from all attending
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:17:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/2007 10:16:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tstrange@sbcglobal.net writes:

Good  morning,

Everyone attending the Motrah

I have been asked to arrange a pit area so the  FOT can paddock together. I
plan to get there on Wed to set this up, with the  help of Jack Whoehrle to get
me in.
I will be setting up a small  tent for a social area and securing enough
space for us to get all the rigs  and cars in one area.
To do this I need to know who all would like  to be in the FOT area. So far
the list I have is quite small, it consists  of

Tom,

I will not be there until Thursday, but Carl Jensen is your contact on Wed.
His cell is 561-379-7751 and mine is 803-463-5388.

Carl says you can get in anytime on Wed.

Jack Woehrle