fot

[Fot] Starters & gapless rings

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Starters & gapless rings
From: <tr3a58@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:32:54 -0500 (CDT)
I have Ted's starters on both of my race cars and two of my street Triumph's. I
would not buy any other kind. Trouble free and I am talking years. So long I
can't remember when I bought the first one. Bought it years ago at The Summer
Party fron Ted's booth.

I also run total seal rings in the #2 ring position on all by race cars. The
TR3 had over 90 race hours before the last rebuild and the leak down was from
the valves and not the rings. They even converted my Deves rings to gapless.
The last time I needed some they were out of the blanks and it would be a few
weeks. I had plenty of #2 rings from previous rebuilds and they said send them
in and they would convert them. Got them back in a few days.

Dean