fot

Re: [Fot] GOOD HISTORICAL NEWS

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, n197tr4@cs.com, kaskas@cox.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] GOOD HISTORICAL NEWS
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:28:10 -0400
That's really cool!  I think Jon may be related to Sherlock Holmes...

You guys have a great time at Motrah.  Us West Coast (including Vegas) racers
are envious and wish we could be there.  If you get a chance, look up a VARA
member out there with you racing a Sprite.  His name is Gerald Allen.  Ask him
about the Triumph frieght train that went by him at the British Extravaganza
last weekend.  He'll probably say that he let us by because he was saving his
motor for Motrah.  I like our version of the story much better!

Chuck Gee
Blacksmith Racing
Spitfire