fot

[Fot] Northwest Contingent

To: <chasgee@aol.com>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <n197tr4@cs.com>,
Subject: [Fot] Northwest Contingent
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:19:40 -0700
 I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but there will be a sizable
Northwest contingent at Motrah. I'm in Sioux City Iowa as I type (in a
campground with Nero and Peyote) and I know Tony Garmey is on his way
from Seattle with Bill Hart's Devin Triumph and John James' TR4. See you
all soon.

Bill
On the road.