fot

Re: [Fot] Roger Herrick

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Roger Herrick
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:09:32 -0500
--===============2107449199==

I'll second this one :)

kg

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Joe Curry
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:45 PM
To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fot] Roger Herrick

Folks,

A few weeks ago I posted information about a gentleman in New Zealand named
Roger Herrick who owns an old formula car that formerly was owned by Chris
Amons and was driven by Bruce McLaren.  It has a Triumph Herald rear
suspension and now sports one of my camber compensators.  Roger says he
recently competed in a hill climb and the rear suspension is now quite
predictable and performs very well.

At any rate, I inquired at the time if everyone thought this gentleman
should be invited to participate in FOT and several people agreed.  About
that time the list we3nt down and I think Roger got lost in the shuffle.

If this is still considered something we should do, I would like him
included in the list.  His email address is: rherrick@ihug.co.nz.

Regards,

Joe C.
Fot mailing list