fot

Re: [Fot] california cheese????

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>, KEVIN LYNCH <Klynch_6@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] california cheese????
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
Now Bill, it's not that we are sneaky, we were just trying to save Nero from
being attached by field mice who might have gone after the first place cheese
in the west coast category.  After all, the Tillamook cheddar did receive
several favorable comments from the FOT cheese experts.

Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com> wrote:   Incidentally, I did indeed bring a block
of fine aged Tillamook cheddar with me to the big Motrah cheese off. After I
set it out, a substantial amount of it disappeared very quickly with virtually
no comments. I was going to take the remainder back to Nero, but Bill Dentinger
pretty much snatched it up and volunteered to "store it for me" in his
refrigerator, even though Nero was less than 100 yards away and has a large
refrigerator/freezer.

  I never saw it again.

  Those midwesterners are pretty sneaky.
    Bill Babcock
  billb@bnj.com
  bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency