fot

[Fot] The Glen for 2008?

To: ehusmann53@yahoo.com
Subject: [Fot] The Glen for 2008?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:43:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/2007 9:28:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
ehusmann53@yahoo.com writes:

> Never been to the Glen and have always wanted to go.  Besides it's only a
> short 4,500 mile round trip jaunt for the left coasters.
>
> Ernie

I have three Pacific Northwest guys coming forward and expressing an
interest, in fact, prior plans. Good start.

Looking for someone who might take a leadership role in organizing. I hope to
be there, but running out of energy on these things.

Joe (A)   </HTML>