fot

Re: [Fot] plugs

To: Jack W. Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] plugs
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:13:28 -0700
If you want to stick with NGK then just remember this--going up in
number is one step colder, so 8 is colder than 7. C is a half step
colder than no letter, and S is a half step hotter. So a BP8HC would
be quite a bit colder than HS, and a B9HS would be very cold. NGK
also has platinum plugs in the range, and they are about the same as
C for heat range, so a BP8EV would be roughly similar to BP8HC.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS