fot

Re: [Fot] Meet us at Miller - Miller Motorsports Park-UTAH

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Meet us at Miller - Miller Motorsports Park-UTAH
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 01:05:01 -0600
There's a pretty good chance that I'll be there, not as an entrant, though.
I'll just be one of the annoying pests rambling through the pits.  I do have
an urge to do something, maybe haul my smoker out there and cook up
a mess of pulled pork, or maybe beef brisket or some such for one of the
evening get togethers.

As for cars,  unlikely I'll have all my parts neatly inventoried by then,
but if something unfortunate happens to one of the race cars I'll do my
best  to set it right.  And the shop is only about a 45 minute drive from
the track.  I'm not adverse to an all night wrenching marathon, given
the proper lubricant.

I'm certainly looking forward to the event.

mjb.