fot

[Fot] Next to last call for FOT t-shirts

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Next to last call for FOT t-shirts
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:12:34 -0400
OK folks. We are nearing the end of the order time for t-shirts. Minimum order
is 72 shirts and we only have 57 so far. I replied to each order email so if
you did not get a confirmation email from me I did not get your order.So if
you are thinking about an order for shirts better get it in now.Marty