fot

Re: [Fot] manifold gaskets - commercial

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] manifold gaskets - commercial
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:01:19 -0500
OK, not like I'm piling on or anything, but I have these gaskets
installed, and it's the first time since I've owned my car that the
exhaust header / manifold to head flange doesn't leak.  Suppose THOSE
are why I'm faster than last year?  :)

They may be more expensive than the standard gaskets out there, but
these actually work.

- Tony Drews