fot

[Fot] TOW STICK (read Toe Stick)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TOW STICK (read Toe Stick)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:41:34 EDT
Amici...

As usual, I am about a lap and a half behind.

Yes I meant Toe Stick, and not Tow Stick.  My spelling is week.

But more embarrassing is I find my racing partner, Bob Wismer, has one, and
is bringing it to BLACKHAWK this week end.  We'll use it next weekend (also at
BLACKHAWK) to try and tune the TALISMAN chassis.

Thanks to all who responded.  All of the advise and comments on 'toe sticks'
and 'toe plates' was very much appreciated.

As was you tolerant reception to my spelling weeknesses.  This particularly
because I am usually such a sarcastic type myself.

Bill (Damdinger)