fot

Re: [Fot] Glacier Girl

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Glacier Girl
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
BillDentin@aol.com wrote:  Amici...

Glacier Girl's getting a lot of ink this morning in the USA TODAY. Pity our
Richard Taylor doesn't get his due in such an article. The efforts expended
to get this airplane back in the air, and now to complete her 1942 mission are
awesome. Not the least of which seven million dollars plus towards recovery
and restoration, but if the ruler is 'blood, guts, and personal effort',
Richard is right up there at the top of the list.

Bill Dentinger

I second this ... thank you Richard for all your work and your part in this....
its a great accomplishment.

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire