fot

Re: [Fot] $1 TR3

To: lang@isis.mit.edu, bownes@seiri.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] $1 TR3
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:51:38 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert M. Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 bownes@seiri.com wrote:

> Car is in Kingston, N.Y..
>
> http://albany.craigslist.org/car/353997054.html
>
> Bob

That car has Andy written all over it.

==AM==
Alas, Bob, not these days. I've been without a tow vehicle for over
four years now. (Ok, my daughter has a Mazda B3000 pickup, but it's not
quite tow-ready.) Oddly enough, I've actually been ever-so-slowly
whittling down the yard art. I actually watched last summer with great
joy as, one by one, five derelict Volvos left my driveway for the last
time. For that matter, I've a couple of semi-roller TR3s that look at
least as good as the one on Craigslist, and they're available (probably
not for $1, but maybe for not all that much more).

--Andy Mace (busy keeping my son motivated enough to make a GT6
convertible for himself!)

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>