fot

Re: [Fot] Possible VTR trip

To: <tr3a58@verizon.net>, "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Possible VTR trip
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:40:39 -0400
I'll be there with the TR6. See you there.Marty Sukey> Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007
06:49:30 -0500> From: tr3a58@verizon.net> To: mark@bradakis.com;
fot@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Fot] Possible VTR trip> > I plan to attend
the convention. Will drive my TR6 up from Richmond. We have a fair amount of
people attending. Look forward to seeing any other FOT there.> > Dean
Tetterton> > > > > >From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>> >Date:
2007/06/20 Wed AM 12:35:36 CDT> >To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>>
>Subject: [Fot] Possible VTR trip> > >Boy, I made 12 VTR annual conventions in
a row, and then nothing> >since Breckenridge.  But that may change.  I'm
planning on flying back> >to Indianapolis to visit my ailing father sometime
in July, and I'm working> >on ways to work in VTR at Valley Forge as well.
We'll see how it goes.> >Any FOT folks planning on attending?> >> >Speaking of
VTR, I've been the Autocross Advisor for some time now,> >but it has been a
few years since I've actively autocrossed a Triumph.> >So there may be a new
person in that position soon, I'm assuming one> >who is currently running in
such events.  But I will be taking over for> >my buddy Pugs Pivirotto as the
local VTR Zone guy.> >> >And here I sit with no working Triumph.  Went to
drive the Great White> >Hopeless, a dilapadated squaretail Spit, home from the
shop this evening,> >it didn't start - dead battery.  No big deal, a minor
annoyance.  But there> >is some redirection of interest at the Fat Chance
Garage, I may have a> >much nicer Spit on the street RealSoonNow.  Maybe
before the Thrillah> >at Millah, but don't hold your breath.> >> >mjb.>