fot

[Fot] TR6/GT6/Spitfire Rocker Arm SPACERS

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR6/GT6/Spitfire Rocker Arm SPACERS
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:36:52 EDT
> TR6/GT6/Spitfire SPACERS .planned with any level of encouragement.

Joe,

I would like some of those, please for my VItesse engine (same as GT6+)

BTW, the stainless steel Weber 40DCOE heat shields fitted very well, missing
all my headers etc.

Leon,

I plan to start on them this week, for the Vittesse, GT6, and TR6.

Close to the same price as TR3/4...more spacers (5) but about the same amount
of material cost.

Thanks for the feedback on the Weber heatshield fitment.

Joe

   </HTML>