fot

[Fot] PAECO

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] PAECO
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:32:05 -0400
Amici,

I cannot speak for PAECO's other products, but I bought a set of short
velocity stacks for the 3 DCOEs.  None of them fit; the OD-ID dimension
varied by 5-15 thous between each stack, always too thick, and the depths of
the stack throat varied by up to 50 thous, always too long.  Rather than
returning them, I spent 4 hours milling them to size.

I hope that their other products are manufactured closer to spec.  Otherwise
they will make Taiwanese repro parts look good.

Shane Ingate in Maryland