fot

[Fot] VTR Autocross FTD

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VTR Autocross FTD
From: rikrock@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:26:04 -0400
Joe, I feel your pain.? My Cortina-powered TVR won't be eligible either.? Too
bad none of my Triumphs or my TR6-powered TVR are ready.??

 I'll have to disqualify myself regardless, since I'll be involved withh the
design and setup of the course.? Oh well.? I may bring the car and take some
runs anyhow.

In the meantime, let the speculatin' and trash-talkin'? begin ;-)

Rich Rock
(who found no question marks in the text of this message before hitting "send")