fot

[Fot] Tilton clutch

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Tilton clutch
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:07:36 -0500
I am working on a TR4 with a Tilton clutch. The throwout bearing
failed and ruined several pieces, including the sleeve upon which the
bearing is mounted. It appears to be a special sleeve, not the TR3 -
TR4or the TR4A. I need to find a source for this piece or have one made.

I've talked with Tilton, and their current tech people have no
knowledge of the Triumph application.

Somebody out there must be selling them specifically for the TR cars.
Can anyone on the list help me with a name of a supplier who may know
about the TR application?

uncle jack