fot

Re: [Fot] plug wires

To: "'Scott Janzen'" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] plug wires
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:16:33 -0600
My TR6 also runs a Mallory dual point mechanical advance  distributor that
has been recurved to better match the hot cam. I use a Mallory racing coil
called a Promaster.  I am running 10.5:1 compression, big valves in a head
that is extensively ported. Roller rockers, headers. I am using NGK non
resistor spark plugs part number BP6ES. I have triple Webers. I found that
the following spark wire kit works very well. It is made by a company called
Taylor. It is 8mm Spiro Pro with the 135 degree boots. Part number 73653. I
paid $59.95 for this kit a a local speed shop.
My engine brings 173 hp to the ground on a chassis dyno at 5,500 ft
elevation.
Good luck
Walt Hollowell
Abq., NM