fot

[Fot] Tilton master cylinders with triumph lines ?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Tilton master cylinders with triumph lines ?
From: "James Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:24:39 -0600
Sender: fot-bounces+fot-archive=autox.team.net@autox.team.net
Hi again,
I hope someone can lend some help with adapting Tilton masters to a TR4
brake system. Since I now have a
dedicated MC for the rear brakes I'm not sure how to couple the two male
lines. The stock line coming off the master
is a double male to go to the original 3 way on the RF frame rail and
one male for the MC.
Even if I were to find a double female connector, then I would have to
plug the 3rd port on the original 3 way.
Also, are the Triumph fittings compatible with the tilton port ? The
lines seem to thread nicely but the seats look different.
Thanks again for the advice...again
Jim Gray
RMVR Neeeeeewbie
Oh, I took everyones advice and bailed on the phantom grip and I'm going
with the Quaife.