fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest - Subject: Sanding brake pads?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest - Subject: Sanding brake pads?
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:45:20 -0500
Sender: fot-bounces+fot-archive=autox.team.net@autox.team.net
Jim,

Interesting question...  I have not heard of doing that, but it "sounds"
logical.  I know I'm careful with braking for the first light drives on a
new set of pads - letting them bed in to the rotors.  With new rotors, you
don't have much to "bed in" to...  One question - are these "competition"
grade pads or stock?  That might make a difference in the answers.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE 68025
joeg@neb.rr.com

Message: 2