fot

Re: [Fot] How Not to Start an AutoX Event

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Fot] How Not to Start an AutoX Event
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:39:26 GMT
When I bought my 1st TR3, it was in a barn in Kentucky.  It had a bad clutch,
so I had to replace the clutch to get the car to even move  I was in college,
so a trailer and tow vehicle were out of my reach.  Changed the clutch and
then took it for a test drive.  Opps, forgot to fasten the Dzus fastners in
the bonnet (and no safety latch).  Up came the bonnet.  One hinge stayed
together, and held it from flying completely off.  Still have that bonnet as a
reminder (and in case I ever get desperate for one).  Joe(B)

-- Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu> wrote:
Hi,

Do not do this:

http://web.mit.edu/~blang/www/Mike-Hood.mov

(it's a quicktime movie, so you need quicktime on your computer).

This is my co-driver (and car owner) at the wheel. We just fixed the
shifter and only forgot "one thing".

Doh!

rml
p.s. sorry for the non-Triumph content.