fot

Re: [Fot] Race opportunities in Northern California

To: "'Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer'" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>, "'jim hearn'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race opportunities in Northern California
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:28:07 -0700
It's a bit of a tow, but Oregon and NW Regions of SCCA run a vintage group
with their regional races.  They permit anything up to and including 1982.
I think next year it's going to be 25 years or older.  You can find the
rules at http://www.oregonscca.com/roadrace/2007/vintsup07final.doc

Jim Norlin