fot

[Fot] nomination

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] nomination
From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:55:15 -0500
Not sure how to nominate someone so here goes.

I nominate Bob Blake.  He is not only responsible for raising me to
admire all things mechanical he is also the one to blame for my illness
that is shared by pretty much everyone on this list.  After dismantling
his TR3 that had become yard art, so many years ago, he told me I could
have it if I got it running.  I am still not certain if he realized what
he got us both into.

Bob has owned many TRs through the years but is currently without.  He
seems to be torn between a TR4 for vintage racing and a 250 for the
street.  I figure reading the great posts on this list might help push
him over the edge and commit to one or both.  Regardless I am sure it
will revive many memories of working on TRs together.

Selfishly I am hoping he goes with the 4 so we can have a father son
racing team.

Thanks,

Greg