fot

[Fot] High strength studs and enclosed car carriers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] High strength studs and enclosed car carriers
From: "S. Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:09:55 -0400
All,

I need 24 high-shear strength studs, 5/16"-24  2" long.  My favorite
resources McMaster, Aircraft Spruce and Pegasus have failed me.  Any ideas
team?

Also, I would like some recommendations for an enclosed car carrier company,
to transport Rags to its new digs in New Mexico.  I cannot tow Rags; I'll
already be driving a 26' truck towing a car on a trailer, with Pam driving
the wagon with 4 dogs and towing the bikes on a trailer.

TIA,

Shane