fot

[Fot] New Track In Iowa 2.9 Mile Country Club

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] New Track In Iowa 2.9 Mile Country Club
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:33:41 EDT
FoT,

Here is a website for the new track in Iowa
<A HREF="http://www.lamonzaclub.com/";>http://www.lamonzaclub.com/</A>

I dont know how these important things get under my radar. But it did.
Breaking ground this fall. I just found out about it.

On I-35 between Minneapolis and Des Moines.

It is another country club track and it is 2.9 miles for the full track.

I am amazed. But encouraged. I'd like to think it will be successful.

The name "LA MONZA" throws me a bit. At least they didnt try to draw on the
"FIELD OF DREAMS" theme.

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>