fot

Re: [Fot] New member nominee

To: tony@tonydrews.com, greenman62@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] New member nominee
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:00:42 EDT
In a message dated 08/21/2007 7:43:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
tony@tonydrews.com writes:

> I'll second that!  I met Bill at Grattan too.  He's enthusiastic and
> looking for information as he enters the vintage racing scene.  We
> discussed a book that VSCDA handed out in the drivers school, and
> next thing I know he's bought one for Jack and me.

Yes, that book is called, "The ACE Factor."  I can't think of the author's
full name right now, but it is E. Paul something, and he is a well known
professional driving instructor.  The books was financed by the Vintage
Motorsports
Council, and the VSCDA bought a stash to use in our Driver's Schools.  We also
sell them in our Regalia Booths, and via the headquarters office.

Bill Dentinger