fot

Re: [Fot] "...and now for the rest of the story".

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] "...and now for the rest of the story".
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:08:22 EDT
In a message dated 08/21/2007 11:53:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Radio Personality Paul Harvey frequently draws upon the wit and wisdom of
> Ron Dentinger....ya, that Dentinger Family.
>
> Ron recently sent this to Paul Harvey for his use on his radio show:
>
> "You know that you are overweight when your host steers you away from the
> WICKER CHAIRS".

True.  My brother Ron is a humorist and professional banquet speaker.  He has
sold jokes to the likes of Rodney Dangerfield, Joan Rivers, and Henny
Youngman.  He's been sending Paul Harvey material for nearly two decades.  I
don't
know for sure, but I don't think Paul has ever sent him a nickel.  But, at
least
he's been giving him vocal credit the past few years.  Ron says that's been
worth more to him than any fee.  My whole family is into humor.  Ron is very
laid back.  If you've ever heard Ron speak, he has Henny Youngman's sense of
humor and George Gobel's delivery.  His routine is a bunch of very silly one
liners, but there are so many, and they come quick one after another.    He is
very good, stays busy, and has a 'clean' routine.

Bill (Damdinger)