fot

Re: [Fot] Temperature Probes

To: WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Temperature Probes
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:34:49 EDT
In a message dated 08/22/2007 12:20:30 PM Central Daylight Time, WEmery7451
writes:

> Did you probe the bypassing round Butts?

You have no idea the preoccupation the FOT has with butts and probes.

Nor did I.

But to answer your question, Bob and I did talk about it.  Problem is we're
getting old and don't move as fast as we used to.  We did invite one to our
wine and cheese party, and she did show up.  That's the good news.  The bad
news
was the big dude she brought with her.

Bill (Damdinger)