fot

Re: [Fot] Multi function brake switch

To: cartravel@pobox.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Multi function brake switch
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:10:15 EDT
Almost exactly the same need.  I want to drop out the OD circuit on a  700R4
trans when the brakes are applied.  Do you have any numbers for those  Bosch
switches?

Thanx, Steve

Steve,
You  can use a commodity Bosch relay.  These have normally open and normally
closed contacts.  They are apparently used all over modern cars, so can  be
had very cheaply.  I use one for my overdrive wiring, so that I can  use the a
switch on the reverse gear to lock out the overdrive, which is  opposite from
the normal switch arrangement.
Larry

_Gt6steve@aol.com_ (mailto:Gt6steve@aol.com)  wrote

Almost exactly my