fot

Re: [Fot] FOT Appearance @ WATKINS GLEN 2008 SEPTEMBER

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT Appearance @ WATKINS GLEN 2008 SEPTEMBER
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:21:33 -0600
Map Quest says it's 1891miles from Albuquerque to Watkins Glen. I say
"Hey Chuck, are you and that nice, big, trailer of yours going to be
passing thru my neck of the woods?" On the other hand, IF I have my 2
car hauler roadworthy by then, [good incentive] is there anyone else
from the SW that might want to share expenses to get their car there?
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 # 314
Albuquerque NM