fot

Re: [Fot] Re watkins Glen

To: Labs0808@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Re watkins Glen
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
Doug:

  I like the idea.  I for one would give up the chance to stock the freezer
with deer meat for not driving an hour each day.

  E.

Labs0808@aol.com wrote:
  I understand that arrangements can be made for trailers to be brought to the
track by a local vender.
These would be fifth wheel type full blown camping trailers, they would be
less expensive and far safer then driving back into Corning each night ( lots
of deer ) and of course if by chance beverages were consumed far safer.
If anybody is interested I can do some homework for the group.
I have stayed at the lodge for the past three years and can assure you are
not missing anything from a lodging standpoint. The only thing that was
lacking at the track was shower facilities and those were added a couple years
ago
for 75 cents a time.
We will be there and try to bring the Ambro unless of course it finds a
new home before then.
Doug

ehusmann53@yahoo.com
Fot mailing list