fot

Re: [Fot] Transmission for racing GT6+

To: <igofaster@charter.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Transmission for racing GT6+
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:35:47 -0400
This just came up on the Spit and GT6 forum
http://members.boardhost.com/GT6-Spitfire/ after my car ate its gearbox -
teeth stripped off the input gear shaft.  Steve Smith has been running a TR6
trans for years.  The GT6 box is apparently a weak point particularly in
racing and/or with enhanced HP.  Look for the dialogue on that site from
about two weeks ago.
I haven't converted yet, but I think that's the winter project.